Does anyone know if there is a way in Jira to give a project an estimated number of hours. Like if we predict a Jira project will take 350 hrs from start to completion, and then we track the time spent on each issue within the project, is there a way to compare the estimated number of hours against the burnt hrs? We are paying for the time tracking ad on (~ $4/month) within JIRA. At the moment, this add-on tool and the standard Jira software do not seem to give us any way of assigning an estimated number of hours at the project level.
The this link from the Atlassian Community makes me think this feature doesn't exist yet, but maybe it is coming. However, given the dense functionality of Jira I am hoping that maybe I am just have not figured out how to do this yet. The attached screen shot shows you where I think this type of configuration would be placed within Jira, but as of yet no such luck.
We use the Jira Software Cloud.
Thanks, for the help!
