Hello community :-)
After yesterdays great webinar on automation I started to try out some stuff myself - with mixed results. We want to have an automated cloning of epics from either a Scrum project or a classic business project into a next gen project (because we want to use the roadmap there).
The first part seems to work properly, I built this simple (but at first glance efficient) automation rule:

The audit of this rule already shows a first problem - let's call it (1) from here on - maybe somebody can offer some advice of how to avoid the unnecessary Action (I know I told the program to Clone each new epic, but assumed it is "clear" that it's not supposed to clone itself).

It got way more problematic with the second part (2). Since I didn't find a way to integrate the automated update of all fields of the parent epic in the clone, I created a second automation rule - see below:

So whenever the value for any epic changes, the clone should re-fetch the data, and I even included the necessary fields. But, as the audit (below) shows, it doesn't work as planned.
Does anyone have advice or even a solution for (1) or (2) or both?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Sebastian