Hello community :-)
I'd like to clone epics (and maybe tasks, issues etc.) from a scrum (or, later, a business) project to a next gen project, because I'd like to build a road map there. While trying that, two main problems occured:
- The cloning itself didn't work properly yet when trying to clone an epic from a scrum project to a next gen project (although I might have found a solution for that in a book written by Patrick Li I'm reading at the moment).
- The cloned epics should update (respectively some/all fields and dates) automatically, which isn't possible, when "only" cloning, as far as I know.
Does anyone have a suggestion or solution for one or both problems? I'm especially interested in the latter part. So is it possible to clone - probably by automation - epics that are updated automatically when edited in one project (without editing in the second)?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Sebastian