I got tired of waiting for one of my tech people to start using Atlassian so I started a sample project a few minutes ago and already... its telling me to click buttons that don't exist.
Is this a "Known Error" for Jira and they have adopted the "Salesforce knows and doesn't care to fix bugs" philosophy or is my literal autism just not seeing this.
There is no "Create" button" there is a "Create Subtask" but are the documentation people that lazy that they can't actually follow their own instructions to see they are missing steps and people like me don't know what you know.
We follow steps exactly in code and when your documentation people "assume" you leave a gap for me to jump across that could cause a problem if I assume one thing and I'm supposed to know something else that you know but you don't actually explicitly say.
Then there is the issue that two of the pictures won't load so I don't know what that means either.
Keep in mind I am not a DevOps guru, I'm posting this here as I'm leading the effort to get our DevOps setup going rather than wait.
The other thing that is weird, is why isn't there step one, two three, etc when setting up a project, how am I supposed to learn this if there are not steps laid out?
