Hi everybody!I want to see the % Done tasks in Story, into Backlog view. I'm getting crazy to find something to get that value.
As you can see in the img, that value exists, but i want to see it into general backlog view.
This is possible?
Thanks!
Hi @Marc R
In the backlog view, Sub-tasks are normally not displayed and we can not show the % of done for subtasks in backlog view too.
It is not possible.
Wow! I'm surprised!For me this value is very important, there is some way to see something similar? I want to know the % of completed Story, into backlog view.
Thanks @Monika Rani for answer!
I'm afraid Atlassian are quite Agile purists. Sub-tasks are irrelevant to the backlog. A story is either done or it is not. 0% done, 1% done, 99% done - all mean "not done".
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
that's surprise me, because Jira it's famous for its flexibility. And it's hard to believe why it's not possible to show this value into backlog view. For me it's a useful value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.