Hello everyone.
I have integrated Jira Cloud with Slack and been using this integration for a long time.
There is this one Next-gen project my team newly created, and it was connected to Slack channel, let's say 'A'.
Back then, the notification style was to show the entire text of Jira issues, but my team decided to change the style into 'Truncated'. Then after a while, we decided to change the connected channel to 'B', and delete the connection between this Next-gen project and Slack channel 'A'.
Now my team wants to change the style again back to 'Show entire text', but it's not working. I deleted the connection and reconnected, change this connection to other channel and back to 'B' while keep changing the style from 'Truncated' to 'Show entire text', but still what I can see in Slack channel 'B' is truncated version of issues.
Does anybody know why this is happening? Is this some kind of issue? My company's other project, which is not Next-gen FYI, is showing the entire text well to its connected channels.
Any help or ideas on this will be very much appreciated.
Thanks