I need to get the user details using custom field and the user data should include all the fields.
Hello @harish287 ,
I am not sure what you mean when you say that you want to get user details using a custom field. Could you please clarify?
Also, is there any specific reason to use Jira Service Desk REST API only?
Finally, please notice that this is not the best place to get help on development related questions. The right resources are listed in https://developer.atlassian.com/resources.
Specifically:
Cheers,Dario
@Dario B Thanks for your suggestion.
No I was wrongly mentioned ServiceDesk API
My question is I want to find user object by customField value. using JIRA Rest API's.
Please suggest me for this.
Thanks
@harish287 ,
What do you have in the custom field and what kind of user data are you expecting to be able to get?
@Dario B
it's a Phone Number field and it is text type which is added to user Object.So by using phone number value, I want the user object.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.