I need to have a personal helpdesk portal in my JIRA Cloud. The idea is to collect customers' issues and to make JIRA tickets on its basis.
Can you suggest me something useful?
Hi, Matthew!
I think you can also take a look at Customer Case.
This add-on for JIRA Cloud allows you to use two communication channels - email and web-interface for submitting tickets and issues. Your customers can send their problems and replies to the specific emails, and these emails will be converted into tickets or comments. It doesn't require any license for agents, and works with generic user accounts.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at pzubov@stiltsoft.com.
Regards.
I'd get JIRA Service Desk added to your account.
Yes, JIRA ServiceDesk is my advice too.
If you like to go the hard way, you can also try issue-collectors. But from my experience JIRA ServiceDesk is way easier and better for building a help desk.
greetingsBenjamin
Thank you, Nick!
Well, thank you, Benjamin. I'm going to check this options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.