I have added a number of stories to the backlog of a sprint project in a next-gen cloud account.
None of the stories are allocated an Epic. I am trying to order the backlog but if I just simply drag and drop a story to a higher priority, it snaps back to where it was. If I use the "send to top/bottom" of the backlog, it stays there, but this means the only way I can see to order the backlog is to send to the top in ascending order of priority, each time I send an item to the top, it shuffles everything down. I can do that for the hundred-odd stories I have currently (even though that would be tedious), but if I wanted to add a new story in the middle of the ranking, I won't be able to without re-ranking the whole of the backlog.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this a big flaw in next-gen?