Several of our users are blind or have low visibility and they use screen readers like JAWS and NVDA. Radio button fields tend to work better than drop-down fields with screen readers. I found the radio button field type in Classic projects but not in next-gen projects. Is there or will there be a radio button field type in next-gen projects?
Hello Byron,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for suggesting this. For now, Radio buttons are not available for next-gen projects, but I create a feature request and added the details you mentioned:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates and also feel free to add more details about why it's important to add this field.
Just to let you know, I already escalated this feature to check if there is a way to make this a priority, but since they are on a different timezone, it may take a while until I have some response, but once they answer me, I'll post here.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you Angélica for creating the request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.