Hi,
I try to trigger a notification only when a comment does (or does not) contain a @mention.
What I tried so far:
Unfortunately, this does not work.
Any ideas?
Thanks,Michael
Hi Michael, I created the similar topic and at the moment I found part of the answer. To trigger an action when a comment contains (or does not) a mention you should use the following regular expression:
\[~accountid:.+\]
Finally, if you want a rule to trigger when a mention is present in a comment body, it should look like this:
Thanks Alex!Your solution works perfectly for case "contain".
And this is my solution for case "does not contain":
Hi Michael, you can find the answer here.
Hi @Alex F ! Tell me if you can create a condition that will track the comment for the words "thank you". For example, if the comment begins with "Thank you". Or it only consists of "thank you".
Thanks))
Hi @Petr AST! I believe you should use something like this:
Hi @Alex F - how do I configure this to work for when a specific user is mentioned in the comment?
cheers
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.