I have many features and need to SEE the difference. Is it possible to add color based on Label?
Hi @dtarver,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The same problem has already been solved here. You can still look here - JSWCLOUD-12365 (Color change is not possible yet.).
Cheers, Pavel
It seems a bit ridiculous for such a basic feature to not already exist in the product (it is available in Trello). I may move my project management to another tool due to the lack of this feature.
FWIT - Seems Trello/Atlassian would devote a little time to make this happen. I see there's been users asking for more colors for years. I also could use more colors to add functionality and usability to my boards.
I probably won't leave Trello altogether because of this but I will look elsewhere to move some of my current "boards" and create new ones in the very near future.
this is a joke... i was also looking for a solution and got some older tickets from 2017!!! where users were asking for this feature and i thought "4 years, later they for sure will already have implemented this"
only to come here and see its still missing -_- shame on you atlassian! you normally would do better, whats the point in not doing this simple but yet powerfull upgrade?
Hi @dtarver
I just stumbled across this thread during my research because we released a new Forge app for Jira Cloud a few days ago that, among other things, fulfills your requirement for colorful custom labels: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1228720
It's completely free and offers labels as well as other custom fields, which stand out mainly because of their easy configuration and modern look and feel.
Furthermore, it is easily possible to find and filter the issues with the corresponding labels using the common JQL queries.
I would be happy to get your feedback on this and hope that this little promotional throw-in offers you some added value.
Cheers Samuel
Thanks! Really helpful. We are going to install this app.
Hi everyone,
If you want to use labels with colors, I am happy to share with you that we have added this feature in:
Advanced Labels: Jira Label Manager & Colorful Custom Labels
Here is an example screenshot 👇
This app comes with colorful labels feature as well as option to manage default Jira labels.
Please try it out and let us know if you have any suggestions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.