Hi Everybody!
My team is experiencing serious lag time on our NG board. We're using a Kanban board. It's been noticed by all of us, including our offshore dev team. It's slow in the following ways:
- slow to load
- slow to show details of a ticket from the backlog AND the board
- slow to update any fields on a ticket
- slow to scroll on the board
I found this similar question https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Lag-Time-When-Typing-Comments-In-Tickets/qaq-p/1053392, but it seems that the suggested solution is to switch to the old issue view. This won't work for NG projects as the old issue view is not available.
I previously thought that maybe our board was too full, so I moved several tickets to the backlog but this didn't help. We have approximately 100 issues on the board (47 in Done).
Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone have a suggestion for solving this? Is there an open trouble ticket to address this?
Thanks in advance!