The documentation states that Markdown is supported in cloud but I don't see the option in Insert menu
Hi @Ander Ruiz,
what documentation did you find that says this? Could you link to it?
As per this thread it seems to be only possible with a Marketplace app.
Cheers,Sven
If you're talking about Wiki Markup, it looks like this was supported in the old editor, but is not supported in the new editor anymore:
This screenshot is from the Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap and here is the issue where you can vote the feature to be brought back: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65756
The link I saw was this one:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-wiki-markup-938044804.html#ConfluenceWikiMarkup-markdownCanIinsertmarkdown?And yes, I was speaking about wiki markup
Thanks for the link! Oh well, in that case I think you have the answer to your question. Make sure to vote on the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.