I have a few rules that work similar to the image described below.
The process is, we have end users who set the priority to "blocker".
In a different rule, once the priority is set to blocker, my rule automatically updates a field called "blocker approved" to the value "No"
We have a team of people who are allowed to "approve" a blocker. They will set "blocker approved" to "Yes". > When this happens, is what triggers the below automation rule.
However, I'd like to insert a smart value for the user who triggered the value change to Blocker Approved = "Yes". I am learning more about smart values, I went here and used the trick mentioned (https://docs.automationforjira.com/issues/find-the-correct-smart-value-for-fields-in-jira.html#the-trick-with-custom-fields) to try and see if I can find it myself, but I didn't see anything.
I would be ok if I could figure out how to insert a smart tag for the display name of the user who last updated the ticket.
