Hi,
I am trying to add Jira filter and JQL in confluence Insert JIRA Issue/Filter macro but getting bellow error, I have proper permissions and I can able to view it on the Jira but not in confluence, Please find the screenshot.
Thank you.
Dear @[deleted],
just to be sure, that case sensitivity is not the root cause: Have you tried updatedBy()
So long
Thomas
@Thomas Deiler
I just tested it. It doesn't matter.
@[deleted]
I am not able to replicate it in my test site. Looks like your instance is affected by a known bug: CONFCLOUD-65911
You may try the workaround mentioned in it.
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your response and I have tried with case sensitive but the same error.
Thank you
I can able to resolve this issue by using the below add-on, I hope Atlassian will resolve this issue by natively.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214791/jql-search-extensions-for-jira-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Awesome! Thanks for sharing @[deleted]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.