I am using confluence to document business requirements and in high level terms my layout is 10 pages, each one titled with a BR01, BR02 etc reference.
On each BR page, I have inserted a "page properties" macro, filled in the content for the page properties and then published the page.
I have then built a page called the Requirements Index, which uses a page properties report. Each of these 10 pages is currently showing on my Requirements Index page, displaying the specific content I entered into each page properties macro table.
So in principle the pages and the idea of an index is working. The issue is within the page properties macro table, on each BR page, some content is collected via a status macro for example the status might be "in progress" and coloured green. However, when the status appears on the Index page, in the page properties report its displaying as "in progress" and coloured grey or yellow or any colour but green.
Why are the colour choices I'm making for status flags on page properties macro pages not feeding into the page properties report macro with the correct colours.
your help and advise is appreciated, thanks SAM
UPDATE: upon further testing it only happens when I pick the status colour as purple on the "page properties" page, that appears as grey on the "page properties report" page. All other status colors appear to translate correctly.