Hello
I want required a custom field in a transition(the field should be starred in a screen of a transition) and this field in a field configuration have an Optional flag(Not mondatory or don't have Required flag ).
Is this possible?
Thanks
Hi @Marzi Goodarzian
This can be achieved on the tranistion of the workflow.
You can provide a validator and make that field required using the JIRA applications Suite Utilities add on.
This link will help you in the throughout process to achieve your requirement.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/make-custom-fields-required-in-a-workflow-transition-in-jira-server-691011903.html
Hello @Ganesh Babu
My screen has 3 tabs and fields in tab3 are always required, and I used this solution for it, but in tab 1 and 2 fields are required sometimes, based on the value of a selective field in this screen, Required fields change.I want these dynamic required fields, to be starred in a screen based on a selective field.
This possible also, may be you need scriptrunner plugin which will help you in order to achieve this.
Here is the link which will help you to achieve your needs.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Required-field-and-condition/qaq-p/752807
May be you need to add this as behaviours, here is another link which you can try.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Adaptavist-questions/Scriptrunner-Validator-field-required-by-value-of-another-field/qaq-p/935061
Hi @Ganesh Babu
I used links you sent,but I faced error in script:
please guide me to fix errors.
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.