I have effectively the same question as James Hurrell did regarding how Confluence is crafting links in exported HTML that are to pages that should be internal to a space.
As James described:
For the majority of the exported pages, when one page references another, the link is created correctly as follows:
<a href="test%2page.html">test page2</a> - this then renders as test+page.html in the browser and will call the local copy of the required page. This is fine.
However, sometimes, the link is created as follows with the fully qualified domain name:
<a href="https://confluence.domain.com/display/SPACE-NAME/test+page2">test page2</a>
Obviously this breaks the links in our published doc system as the link points to the public address for the Confluence system
In a follow-up post, James seemed to find he wasn't actually exporting his complete space. However, I am seeing this behavior on intra-linked pages within the space even when I use the Normal Export choice on the Export HTML Options page.
It would be great if the exported pages were properly linked, was this feature broken / is there a workaround apart from fixing the links myself using a script?