Hi,
I need to run a report for an entire month of sprints. When I try to run any of the reports, they all seems to only let me select one week at a time. Is there a way to run a reports for multiple sprints?
Hi Sara,
I was wondering if this other post covers your request:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-aggregate-sprint-reporting-across-multiple/qaq-p/256087
Carlos
Hi @Sara Hoffman
It depends on what you're trying to achieve? You could try creating a report in Confluence, or Excel / BI Tools are useful here too!
For example, you might be able to create your own multi-sprint report in Confluence or use an app to visualise your data:
^ Or if you prefer Excel and have Office 365, you can have a more integrated experience for data refreshing and chart creation using the connector - see it in the Microsoft App Store here, and the Atlassian Marketplace here.
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.