Hi!
So in my site Confluence, there's a Space which I cannot delete even if I am the admin for the whole org. In the details of the space, I can see that the admins for the space are this, I believe, automatically generated admins... Image attached.
Hi @Alessandro Mastrogiacomo
Do you use confluence cloud in the free version and the space you want to delete is the default space you created? If so, there is a known issue CONFCLOUD-68319
Also in this community answer described.
Regards,
Dominic
Hi @Alessandro Mastrogiacomo ,
Are you receiving any error message in the UI or in the logs, (<confluence-home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log) ? Which version of Conlfuence you are using?
Can you check the permissions in that space and the global permissions?
Thanks,
Amith Mathur
Hi @Amith Mathur {Appfire} ,
thanks for your help! I'm using Confluence Cloud so I guess the latest version and I had not seen any error log of any weird notification.
I've check the user permission and also here I cannot manage the permissions but I'm the admin of the whole org, so no idea what's happening. Check in the image I have also a copy, and that's why I'd like to delete the second one.
Where I can find the logs? I'm using the free version, we're a small team!
You should be able to recover the permissions for a Space with no actual users assigned as Space Admin.
Instructions can be found via this link.
Ste
I know, but there's no option for that space!
Do you see any "Recover Permissions" options against any spaces?
Nope!
Could be mine "default" space, even if I'm not sure what you mean as a "default" like the first one I've made in Confluence?
Thanks!
Yes. The first time you log in, you will have to create a space. This is the default space. And this space, you can not delete, even though you are the administrator of this space. See the desctiption of the issue: CONFCLOUD-68319
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.