Hi,
I have couple of old tickets which were not set properly for the resolution: unresolved when the ticket was closed. I have already edit the workflow and add the post function which has started working fine so when the ticket is closed the resolution is set to resolved.
The changes made in the post function does not made the changes for my old tickets which are still in the unresolved condition. I know i have to go to the issues and filter and do make changes via bulk operation. But i am lost here i can see that the transition issues says me : Note you do not have permission to perform a bulk transition on the selected issues. I have full rights on all our projects and i am the jira administrator.
Is it another way to set the status of my all old tickets which are already closed and to set the resolution field as resolved?
Thank you
I look forward for the answers.
Regards
Muhammad Bilal