Is there a way to disable emails for changes to pages? My company has proprietary information in our knowledge base and I really don't like the idea of this information being shared in an insecure fashion...
Hello @Tom Taylor ! Great to see a new face around.
As I understand, your organization deals with pretty sensitive data and you need to disable the email notifications within your instance.
Currently, we cannot disable notifications globally. Users can opt-in our out of such. Here is an older thread that discusses this:
[Atlassian Community] Why can't I disable Confluence email notifications....
And here is a little bit more information about this kind of notification, here you can verify the fact that users can opt-in or out of those notifications:
[Atlassian Cloud][Confluence Cloud] Email Notifications
For anyone who might be running Confluence Server (not Confluence Cloud), we have this Knowledge Base Article that tackles the email notifications issue:
[Confluence Server] How to globally disable e-mail notifications with page content
What you could use as a workaround is publishing without notification. You can find this option right in the three dots menu, in the right side of the close button:
I hope this helps you, Tom!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.