Hi Team, I am Kushal Singh and I am the site admin of my company's JIRA instance. However when I access JIRA admin functions, I get an error as stated below in screenshot:
Hello Kushal,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I was able to see that you are part of the correct groups to access all administration menus in Jira.
Just to better understand the issue, I'll make some questions:
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz
Thanks for responding to my query. Below are some answers to your questions:
Regards
Kushal
I also see that a similar issue was raised in the past, however I am not able to see the results of the support ticket raised
I have pasted the link of the community link below for reference
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Not-able-to-access-Jira-application-settings-Your-operation-is/qaq-p/1132198
Hi Team,
Is there an update on my questions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.