Hi, there.
I can't edit and delete the space as below :
I found two issues of just same symptoms on this Atlassian community, Following :
These issues are already solved on October but it bugs seems like doesn't solved.
What should I do?
Hi @高橋_良成 ,
Welcome to Community !
Yes, Still it is not fixed and please refer below bug request for your reference and current status is waiting for release
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68319
Please watch or vote above bug request for further updates on it.
Thanks,
Avinash
Please follow up in this post, some users proposed a temporary solution in the comments.
Hi @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ !
I never expected that get to the answer like this quickly!
Thank you for your answer!!
Okay, I will check it bug request and vote
Thank you for your answer @Ollie Guan !
Okay I'll follow up that post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.