When an automation succeeds, I receive an email from Automation for JIRA about what was updated in the ticket. Is there a way to disable this email functionality?
Thanks!
Hello David,
you would need to go into the automation rule and edit it.
Hi Edwin,
Thanks for the reply! Here is what I see when look at the rule:
I don't see that notifications check box.
Thanks,
Dave
Oh wait. Nevermind. I was looking at the wrong rule......jesus...
Thanks!!!
Awesome! Glad, we could figure this out. Please mark this as answered if it resolved. your issue. Have a great day!
Please mark this as answered if it resolved your issue. Have a great day! 🙂
I checked this option, I dont get emails but it didn't disable the notifications to the Desktop Application. Does anyone know if I can disable it as well?
Seems to be an open request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74321
It's tricky to find, thanks Edwin for sharing!
Glad this helped you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.