Greetings,
I am using JIRA Software (cloud) and for one of our processes we need certain automation on the edit screen of the issue.
Fields which would need automation:
- f1 = Checkbox (5 options)
- f2 = Drop down (5 options)
- f3 = Drop Down
Scenario:
- After creation of the issues, relevant project owners / admin will keep entering the check boxes manually.
- Depending on the number of check boxes selected, f2 will be updated.
- Once all the check boxes are checked while updating the f2 field, f3 should be visible on the screen.
- The user should be able to select relevant values from f3
Problem:
- Since JIRA cloud does not support Behaviour option from the script-runner plugin, I am not sure where should I implement the script.
- I think the APIs used on JIRA cloud is different than the APIs used on JIRA server. Therefore, I am not sure if the script written on server platform will work the same way on cloud environment.
Please let me know if this is something that can be achieved on cloud JIRA.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Pooja