I have a Confluence space which consists of a hierarchy of pages, each of which contains a table of requirements (all tables the same format). There are a couple of hundred pages, and each table has between 5-20 rows. One of the columns in the tables contains a Status macro.
I've been asked to create a daily report on the statuses. Ideally I'd dump all of the tables into Excel and do the analysis there. However, the thought of copying each table to Excel by hand each time I want to run the report gives me the shudders.
Is there any way of dumping the entire hierarchy into Excel? I'm sure I could write a macro or two to strip out the stuff I don't need.
(And yes, I know it would have been easier to design this in from the start, but this was not a requirement then!)
Thanks.