I am trying to write a query that represents:
project in (xx, xxx) AND "Dev Team" = yy AND Sprint in (#, ##, ###) AND issuetype not in subTaskIssueTypes() AND (resolutiondate >= -30d OR status != Done)
I expected it to leave out of the query all issues closed over 30 days ago, but instead it includes all of them.
This posting did not provide the help I need https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Query-to-show-open-issues-and-issues-closed-in-last-x-days/qaq-p/755434
Your query is including all items with "Status != Done", this is due to the brackets you have around the last section of the query... "AND (resolutiondate >= -30d OR status != Done) "
Try this:
project in (xx, xxx) AND "Dev Team" = yy AND Sprint in (#, ##, ###) AND issuetype not in subTaskIssueTypes() AND (resolutiondate >= -30d OR resolution = unresolved)
Are you sure "Done" is the only status a resolved issue can be in? Perhaps you could instead try
... AND (resolutiondate >= -30d OR resolution is empty)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.