Has anyone actually figured this out? Seems like a common request that makes sense.
I want one project for multiple reasons and I have many departments and have created a custom field that is set as the ticket moves to the different department which is assigned to the custom field. The custom field is a group field.
I want to filter the Queues so I have one called "My Department Unassigned" what should show up are the tickets where current user is a member of custom field (group field).
Example: Agent 1 is part of General Help Desk and Application Support and Agent 2 is part of General Help Desk.
The Queue is Called My Department. Agent 1 should see all tickets with the group field value of General Help Desk or Application Support. Agent 2 should only see the tickets with the group field value of General Help Desk.
Has anyone accomplished this with or without a plugin? If so any help would be greatly appreciated.