I need high level reports with multiple products, projects and initiatives in JIRA Software. So I am searching for a tool that suffices below points.
Some of the Points to consider:
- Team size is about 50-70, leadership is about 15, which means we minimum to the leadership visibility, or even to 5 people, then export as excel, pdf to share the visibility and updates.
- Easy to use, we do have people are familiar with tech and very operational.
- Easy to see the risks, timelines, business value, workload and burnouts. Cross 6-7 teams and upto 10 products, 20 initiatives and 5-7 bigger projects.
- The more I think about it, the more I feel it's like using Project to manage all projects in one master project. But I feel it requires solid PM skills and a bit worried how comfortable non-technical people to use it.
Can you please help me to find out a tool or plugin inside JIRA Software that can manage all above things.