How to migrate contents of one pages to another pages in confluence
Hi @Deepika ,
Copy or use Include Page Macro.
Go to the page that you want to move to another space. On the top right , click on dots - you will get an option called MOVE.
Search for the space you want to move the page to and move it to a new space.
Thanks for the suggestion it works for the single page, so how can it be done for several pages at once as a bulk in a single platfoem
You can make several subpages move at once by adjusting the page structure,but this will affect the original page structure, such as the following post.
How to bulk pages move in Confluence
You can also try using some plugins:
Bulk Action Tools
ScriptRunner for Confluence
You will find this very funny but the technique I used was this - I reordered 6 pages under one parent page.
I moved that parent page ( it will move all the pages inside it too ) to other space.
And then I rearranged all the child pages inside it in the new space haha.
That's how I bulk migrated pages from one space to another - smart way haha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.