How do I automatically create set of predefined sub tasks upon creation of a story in Jira. Is it using create post function? Appreciate help urgently.
I am using Jira cloud instance.
Is there a non add-on or non plug-in based solution available?
you can use an addon like this
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215670/automation-for-jira-cloud-lite?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
branch rule, subtasks, create subtasks
Hi there,
I think the best option is to create a post funtion, like you said.
If you don't want to code it your best option is to use a plugin like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/697735/create-on-transition-for-jira
or this if you are in cloud https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218165/add-issue-on-transition-for-jira-cloud
Hi,
I'm looking the same thing. What I've already found:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-create-sub-tasks-automatically-on-parent-issue-creation/qaq-p/331233
and plugin, but haven't tested it.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211044/issue-templates-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview&_ga=2.57561838.577414194.1573557193-1793682311.1573201020&_gac=1.241844662.1573215711.EAIaIQobChMIv9Lmtc3a5QIVxoKyCh0JNA8eEAAYASAAEgKP8_D_BwE
BR
Szymon
Thanks Syzmon. The pages in the links for the non plugin based solutions don't exist anymore.
I am looking for a non plugin based solution. Is there one?
Thanks Pedro. I am looking for a non plugin based solution. Is there one?
Thanks Alexander. I am looking for a non plugin based solution. Is there one?
without using plugin it will be hard.
The only options I see is using post function as you've already mentioned or
https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOT/pages/36307114/How+to+create+multiple+issues+-+advanced+example
but this is very tricky and I don't know if it would meet your expectations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.