I am trying add priority to a custom rule (Automation). However I can not choose the field priority.
How can I add the field priority to a custom rule?
Where are you trying to add this? You should be able to use “Priority” in the JQL for the goal. Example below...
Hi Jack,
Sorry for the late response.
I went to my project, opened "Automation", created a "Custom rule" and tried to add the field "Priority" as a rule.
I was able to add "Urgency" and "Impact", but could not choose "Priority".
By the way, The same happens if I try to edit the SLA
The field Priority is available in our requests.
ok so i'm not sure what i was thinking when i originally answered you as I was thinking SLA when clearly you were talking automation. :-(
In any event...
So how about simply trying a simple automation rule, i.e. just select the priority w/o the JQL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.