Hello,
I'm a project manager and I'm looking for the best options to create reports for external stakeholders. Specifically, I would like to be able to export a PDF with details on what has been completed, what has not been completed, and what's planned for the next iteration of work. We use sprints so showing specifics of that sprint is what I'm targeting.
I've used the reports available in JIRA such as the Sprint Report. This is a good start because the "Completed Issues" and the "Issues Not Completed" sections are very helpful, but I would like the ability to include what's planned for the next sprint and need to export this information.
I have also tried the Charts and Reports plug-in but this mostly shows metrics that are only useful for service desk data - not at a project level.
Please advise on the best way to use existing JIRA reports, or possible plug ins that would allow me to keep my external stakeholders up to date on project status.
NOTE - I use JIRA cloud.
Thanks!