A User on our account has stopped receiving all email notifications from Bitbucket a week ago. I noticed others discussions regarding the same issue. Can we check to see if there is a hangup on the Atlasssian side?
Thank you,
Similar discussions below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications-abruptly/qaq-p/1214299
Hi @[deleted],
I had a quick look on our side and I can actually see that you are not getting notifications as well:
2019-11-08 16:30:14.017 bounce bricexxxxx@lovexxxxxxx.xxx 554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
Apparently all the email addresses from lovexxxxxxx.xxx have been added to the bounce list since there is a problem with the MX records for your domain:
MX Record Target: 0 mx1-us1xxxxxxxIP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out... IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out... MX Record Target: 5 mx2-us1xxxxxxxxIP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out... IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out...
MX Record Target: 0 mx1-us1xxxxxxxIP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out...
IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out...
MX Record Target: 5 mx2-us1xxxxxxxxIP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)Status: Connect failedTest duration(ms): Timed out...
Now, I have un-blocked the below email addresses on our side, but please notice that they will be blocked again after couple of failed email delivery attempts:
alecxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com bricexxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com conxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com dalxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com lexx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com mattxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
Please fix the MX records for your domain and let me know once done, so I can check if there are still email addresses to be removed from the bounce list on our side.
Cheers,Dario
I created a ticket to follow-up with this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.