According to this helpful Q&A I should be able to change Bulk Change permissions under Settings -> System -> Global Permissions:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Grant-permission-to-bulk-transition-issues/qaq-p/843251
I was able to do this until just recently, but now I do not see the necessary tabs under settings! 🤯 It's like entire UI has changed on my end... many tabs I use regularly are suddenly missing.
[I am the Jira Cloud Admin, with all Admin rights]
Anyone any ideas...!? 💭🤔
Hi Andy, from the images you seem to be under the user management area. Are you sure you went to Jira > System > Global permissions?
@Jack Brickey :Yes, I thought so... but now that I retrace steps I cannot do Jira > System > Global permissionStrange.
Looks like I am missing certain Administrator rights... check this - what do you make of that!?Looks like I can only manage users and check billing:
@Jack Brickey : I logged into my secret Admin account that I kept on a different e-mail just for emergencies and it's all fine..... thanks for assisting anyway! :oD
Jira > System > Global permissions does work now I am in an account with the right Admin rights! Cheers.
Ah...... now I know the full problem and it's a fun one: my domain is connected to our mother company's domain.I seem to have about 95% of my admin rights, but some stuff I cannot do. I feel a loooooong Support Ticket with Atlassian coming my way, because I went through this all with the other Admins just recently and with no joy.... ^sniff^ 😢
Oh the joys...! 😉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.