Hi there!
We are a smaller AdTech company, using Hubspot as CRM and Jira Software, Confluence and Service Desk.
I head our Customer Success Initiatives. What I want is a smart integration with our CRM, so that clients that are signed and are to be onboarded to our platform can be moved to a board/tool/overview managed in Jira, similar to how a Kanban board is structured, but preferably not structured as 'issues', but as whole companies/organizations.
At the same time, I'd like the entities in this overview connected to the same entities in Hubspot so the sales managers can see the current status of the onboarding in the CRM.
After the initial onboarding is complete, I want to move the clients/companies/entities to another view, used for status on regular status meetings, etc.
So Jira becomes a tool to act as a supplement to the real CRM, but in practice act as the CRM for the Customer Success Team, while Hubspot is of course still the "real" CRM for the Sales Team.
Hope the above makes sense, and I'd really appreciate any ideas or feedback on which Jira Product/Feature you'd believe would suit us best!
Thanks in advance.
Dexter Landau, Client Success Manager, Passendo