In a unique situation where the organization is trying to get by with very limited assistance from the product owner. We’re organizing our change requests and enhancements to be very easy to read by a non-technical decision maker.
They love the ticket format but we need to accomplish two things now:
1. Export a list of tickets requiring approval or feedback to a non-technical decision maker without forcing them to log into JIRA. Email or a Google Sheet would be ideal.
2. Enter the feedback and approval back into the original ticket; I’m flexible on how that looks, but I’m imagining feedback is entered as a comment.
Right now it looks like I may end up exporting a search filter to CSV and get feedback via Google Sheets but this is not a great solution since it wastes time and is subject to failure the first time someone misses a step.
Any great ideas?