Many of our Confluence Cloud users are not able to view UI elements correctly in Confluence pages using Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 unless they do a "hard refresh" (MacOS: shift+[click reload button], Windows: ctrl+[click reload button]). Upon investigating with Chrome's DevTools, this is the file that does not load:
https://domaintools.atlassian.net/wiki/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/653743510/h/0b734276b06c3a2896e1f30457ed339e/_/download/contextbatch/css/_super/batch.css?externals=d1dff98c7f2a97bfbb1479e8fc09d76b
If I do a "hard refresh" the file loads fine, but with different values in the folder path and the "externals" query string argument:
https://domaintools.atlassian.net/wiki/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/-24391019/h/0b734276b06c3a2896e1f30457ed339e/_/download/contextbatch/css/_super/batch.css?externals=__local-default__
Hi Shamus, I had a similar issue few months ago (sometimes, I had totaly blank pages when browsing Confluence and Jira). The issue was our proxy server (ZScaler), which blocked some specific HTTPS requests. So, what we did was to whitelist SSL inspection and Antimalware detection for all the Atlassian URLs, and it solved the problem. Maybe you could try to see if there is nothing to whitelist on your proxy. If not, you can still follow this troubleshooting guide, before opening a ticket to the Atlassian support. I hope this will help. ThanksBoris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.