Would anyone know why I would receive this email? Are the notification emails based on the old limits of 25GB and should I disregard?
Currently @25.2GB of 250 GB used
Thank you in advance.
hi
hi @Brian Vent ,
Since you are not the only one recieving that kind of notification (see also https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Your-team-has-reached-its-250-GB-storage-limit-on-Confluence/qaq-p/1197369) .. I guess that there was/is a general problem with Confluence Cloud and indeed there whas yesterday when looking at the status page..
https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
Oct 7, 2019 Confluence Service Degraded Resolved - Between 12:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC, some users of Confluence Cloud experienced severe performance degradation. The issue has been resolved and the service is now operating normally.
I think you are fine with your limit. If you want to check I suggest to reach out directly to Atlassian Support. They would be able to confirm your current storage limit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.