Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out how to do the following using Automation for Jira.
Scenario:
- A bug or a feature request is raised in JSD.
- Support agent creates a linked Jira issue (bug/feature request) in a Jira project.
- That Jira issue is assigned with a fixVersion 1.0.0
- The fix or new feature is deployed to prod.
- I manually go to the Releases tab in Jira and mark version 1.0.0
- Automation for Jira is triggered and looks for all issues that had fixVersion 1.0.0
- It then looks if they had JSD linked issues. If true: Automation will auto-resolved (transition) the JSD issues to resolved status and add a public Jira comment.
So I know Automation for Jira has a trigger "Version Released"
The problem is that I am not sure what is the best way to filter the issues that have a fixVersion with linked support tickets.
Any ideas?