I need to create one source of content (A how to Guide with multiple pages) that will be used across a large company in multiple spaces. In order to maintain the accuracy of the information it needs to have one source to maintain- but appear across multiple spaces for reference.
At first try I thought the page include macro was my solution- but I've come across many bugs with this solution that it can't be what others are using to do this type of work. So it got me thinking- what's the best way to have one set of material that serves as a guide book- but then have a space for each individual team to have their own pages, work streams, roadmaps etc.
What does Atlassian use to build their own guide books?
PS- I'm only a few month in using Atlassian software (and didn't come from a software background) so I've been learning as I go and would welcome any suggestions.
Thanks.