I am running into an issue when following the steps from:
(https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain-900996548.html)
(Using NetworkSolutions), I added the two DKIM records below:
FYI: another entry already existed from a previous administrator
But I also updated SPF record:
And still get this error message when checking verification:
Any help would be appreciated. Pretty much stuck at this point on what to do.
Hi @Jules Babayemi ,
I can see that this issue has already been solved in a support ticket. However, I am pasting the solution in here so that can be useful to other users that might be facing the same issue:
[...] you need to be both site and Org admin to be able to edit the project email address, otherwise, that error will be displayed, even the verification being valid at https://domain-check.atlassian.com/. You can read more about this here. [...]
[...] you need to be both site and Org admin to be able to edit the project email address, otherwise, that error will be displayed, even the verification being valid at https://domain-check.atlassian.com/. You can read more about this here.
[...]
Cheers,Dario
Thanks, this worked for me.
The read more link doesnt work. Has the page moved?
I believe the url is slightly different. Try the below link instead and let us know if it works:
Thanks Dario
I had found that but it didnt help. I still get a DNS error on the SPF record.
Is there anything different you need to enter in Route 53?
@Ian Howard
Can you confirm you claimed and verified it.asxxxxxxxxy.net ?
If that's the case, by using nslookup as well as https://mxtoolbox.com/ the problem here seems to be that you are using a deprecated record type (99) instead of using a TXT record:
No SPF records found as TXT. (Record type 99 (SPF) has been deprecated)
For more details on this, please see also:
Finally, please notice that adding a reply to a 6+ months old thread that is already marked as solved is decreasing the chances to get an answer. For the future, you may want to create a new thread instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.