We are looking to create a report that provides a daily count of tickets that have been open for at least 2 weeks. (The status can be "Waiting for Support", "Waiting on Customer", "Waiting on Technician" or "Hold".) I was looking through community, and I found this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Reporting-on-Open-Unresolved-Ticket-but-Also-Closed-in-the-Last/qaq-p/1147685
I'm looking to build a similar report, but our HR manager is not interested in having closed/resolved tickets included in this report.
Any thoughts on what I could add to our filter within our series? We have tickets that have been on hold for a couple of months, and I would like to have these tickets appearing each day on the report until they are resolved.
try this to start...
note: you may wish to simplify the filter moving away from the status and instead use the Resolution field, e.g. ...and Resolution is EMPTY
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.