Hi,
I am planning to use confluence to manage my company's docs, especially commercial (proposals, methodologies, etc.) and deliverables (project-end presentations, steering committees, etc.).
My plan is to have them in a page and attach these documents, making sure that they are proper tagged for future reference (according to our internal taxonomy).
I am concerned about tagging quality - I would like to:
- Make sure that people tag when uploading; and
- Make sure that the tags are right (close fields, rather than tagging whatever you want)
Therefore, I was trying to create a form (Google's, Microsoft's, it doesn't matter) that people had to use to upload their documents, that would have a fixed list of tags and that would, in turn, implement the form's result in the proper page with the right tags.
Is this a good approach or do you have an alternative way? Any ideas about how to make this work?
Thank you!