I'm trying to utilize the new feature of adding a new page directly from a page tree name, however when I (or anyone in my organization) hovers over a page name, the + to add a new page doesn't display. Is this something that needs to be "turned on"?
Example from Atlassian:
Thanks!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/Create-child-pages-directly-from-within-the-page-tree/td-p/1131709?lightbox-message-images-1131709=60569i6D9B7F79CA5C7629
Hi @Fran Cross
Make sure you hover over it for a few seconds - it took my instance a few seconds to kick in.
If it doesn't though - it might not have updated for your instance yet. Atlassian are still rolling this out - see this comment from 7 hours ago from Avinoam (Atlassian Team) mentioning it's still being released
Ste
Thanks so much for the information, Ste! I tried the longer hover to no avail. I appreciate the link to the comment! I'll let my team know that it should be rolled out soon. Looking forward to this feature.
Fran
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.