I try to connect my Jira service desk to an Azure AD and sync the Azure users into my servicedesk. But when the sync is going azure throws an exception telling me it is missing some attributes.
How can i solve this.
By default emails[type] has an Azure object called mail. Change this to userPrincipalName and it works! The Azure mail attribute is not supported right now.
Hey Tim,Can you please give some clarity about the Image you shared?I don't see userPrincipaName attribute, do I need to add that in?
Can you please check the above image and confirm me if I I have the correct attributes
Hi @tim van der maas,
We've recently released Jira User Sync/Provisioning plugin which provisioned all Users and groups from Cloud Identity provider(Azure AD) to Jira(Jira Service Desk).
You can take a look: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222000/user-group-sync-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Here is the setup steps: https://plugins.miniorange.com/usersync-jira-using-azure-ad
Thanks,
Prakash
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.