Hi Founders,
Regarding : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Why-are-the-toolbar-formatting-options-for-Overviews-and-Pages/qaq-p/1072778
I don't want ANY of this.
If I want to edit a website I will use WordPress.
When doing Wiki I want the OLD editing experience.
I do NOT want fixed-width tables, which require me to spend effort on layout.
I do want the old data-width tables, so I can just CREATE the 1x1 table, paste the data I had prepared in Excel, and save the page.
The new experience is shit for Wiki users. Please immediately revert Confluence Cloud instances, and then provide the option to exploit new/old experiences. Or, even better, just remove the "new" experience altogether.
Same site, different pages, same content pasted from exactly the same Excel workbook.

How can I get tables to look like the bottom one (auto_suppliers) when working with the "New" Editor Experience (auto_suppliers_fullwidth)?
Is it time for a new Wiki?
I'm hugely unimpressed.
Kind regards, Robin.