Hi All,
When I create Jira issue from a confluence table, links to the created Jira issues are not updated/added automatically inline into the Confluence table. Back in 2013, this was demoed by Atlassian and was part of the reason we decided to use Jira and Confluence together (Confluence Video).
We are using Jira Software classic projects on Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud. We have linked the project to the confluence site and have the text pop-up in the profile enabled. I am able to create the Jira issues from the table, just not getting the reference update in Confluence. When I add the Jira issue manually to confluence, the Mention In section on the Jira ticket is updating.
Any help would be a boon for us as we have hundreds of requirements and need to maintain a tracebility matrix as we move forward with out processes.
@David Ennis
@Angie Platten
@Lilly Vu